In this course students are learning the skills of speaking, listening, reading, and writing. Grammar is integrated in every skill. Upon successful completion of this course, students should be able to apply English skills in business activities such as meeting, business letter, telephoning, decribing trends, application letter, and job
Students are expected to have basic skills and knowledge in:
– using the right expression for introducing company, introducing company’s logo, etc.
– describing the diagram of an organization
2. Business Meeting
– arranging business meetings, as well as use language and phrases for conducting meetings and making contributions to a meeting.
3. Writing Business Letters
– writing formal letters
– writing emails, memo, etc.
– Making requests
– Complaining & Dealing with complaints
– Making arrangements