Marketing is a societal process by which individuals and groups obtain what they need and want through creating, offering, and freely exchanging products and services of value with others. Kotler & Keller (2012:5). Marketing management as the art and science of choosing target markets and getting, keeping,and growing customers through creating, delivering, and communicating superior customer value. Kotler & Keller (2012:5). Kotler & Keller (2012; 498-501) say that, Marketing communications are means by which firms attempt to inform, persuade, and remind consumers – directly or indirectly – about the products and brands they sell
According Kotler & Amstrong (2012:51). There is four variables on marketing mix:
- Product means the goods and service combination the company offers to the target market.
- Price is the amount of money customers must past to obtain the product.
- Place includes company activities that make the product available to target consumers.
- Promotion means activities that communicate the merits of the product and persuade target customers to buy it.
Marketing Communication Mix
- Sales Promotion
- Even and Experiences
- Public Relations and Publicity
- Direct Marketing
- Interactive Marketing
- Word of Mouth Marketing
- Personal Selling