Efek Buruk Video Game Pada Anak

Kelamaan duduk di depan layar video game dapat meningkatkan risiko anak terkena masalah perilaku dan mental. Itu sebabnya, orang tua harus lebih memperhatikan kebiasaan si kecil dengan mengarahkannya pada aktivitas yang produktif dan sehat.

“Ketika anak-anak kecanduan, depresi, gelisah, dan fobia sosial akan semakin memburuk dan nilai sekolah mereka akan turun,” kata Profesor Psikologi Douglas A. Gentile, yang menjalankan Media Research Lab di Iowa State University, Ames, dikutip dari laman Fox News.

Douglas melanjutkan, “Sedangkan ketika mereka berhenti dari kecanduan, depresi, gelisah, dan fobia sosial akan menjadi lebih baik.”

Penelitian ini dilakukan di Singapura selama dua tahun terakhir terhadap lebih dari 3.000 anak sekolah. Peneliti menemukan hampir satu dari 10 anak ‘pecandu’ video game akan terjebak pada suatu masalah.

Dalam studi, peneliti membagikan kuesioner kepada siswa di kelas ketiga, keempat, ketujuh, dan kedelapan. Pertanyaannya mencakup kebiasaan game mereka, keterampilan sosial, prestasi sekolah, dan depresi.

Sebelumnya, penelitian terhadap pengaruh video game pada anak yang juga melibatkan Profesor Psikologi Douglas A. Gentile menyebutkan kelamaan di depan televisi atau bermain video game menimbulkan risiko anak terkena masalah konsentrasi dan hiperaktif dua kali lebih tinggi.

Penelitian ini dilakukan terhadap 1.323 anak berusia 7 – 10 tahun dengan merekam kebiasaan menonton televisi dan vidoe game mereka selama 13 bulan. Sekolah juga mencatat masalah konsentrasi anak saat menerima pelajaran.

This entry was posted in Kesehatan and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Efek Buruk Video Game Pada Anak

1. KennethDacy says:

Autel MaxiSys Pro?? http://maxisys908.com ,Automotive Diagnostic & Analysis System with Prestigious Quality, Perfect Diagnostic Tool for Shops and Technicians

2. Thanks a bunch! This is an wonderful web-site.

3. The advice is amazingly significant.

4. I love the details on your site. Much thanks!

5. soccer news says:

What’s happening, neat web page you possess in here.

6. soccer news says:

Thanks for the purpose of offering these terrific articles.

7. Lorrine says:

As a Green Keeper on a golf course, and landscaper with
    experience, I’m asked, continually, for help with people’s gardens.

Do you want to eat outside in your outdoor kitchens Arizona.
    With its thick, glossy needles and dense, upward-reaching branches, the yew is useful as
    both a shrub and tree.

8. moncler men says:

Hey! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be ok. I’m absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.
    moncler men http://www.balmer-bd.ch/moncleroutlet/index.asp

9. soccer news says:

Hi there! This article could not be written much better!
    Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He always kept preaching about this. I am going to forward this
    article to him. Fairly certain he’s going to have a great read.

Thank you for sharing!

10. I visited multiple blogs but the audio quality for audio songs present at this site is in fact fabulous.

11. At this time it looks like Movable Type is the top blogging platform out there right now. (from what I’ve read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

12. Greetings! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!

13. Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers
    burberry scarf http://itcnasia.com/wp-content/themes/bueberryscarf/

14. Hi there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren’t loading correctly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.
    woolrich outlet http://politik-als-schulfach.de/wp-content/themes/woolrichoutlet/

15. Amazon.com says:

I am not sure where you are getting your info, but great
    topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
    Thanks for great info I was looking for this info for my mission.

16. Good day! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading your posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects? Thanks!
    woolrich parka http://www.carltoepfer-stiftung.de

17. Hey there this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    woolrich jassen http://www.sportprestatie.nl

18. Efek Buruk Video Game Pada Anak | Azam Amrullah Weblog
    canada goose expedition parka sale http://www.townwalworthny.com/canada-goose-outlet/canada-goose-expedition-parka-sale.html

19. It is therefore unclear how this would contribute to xenomorph anatomy and physiology. When talking about xenomorphs, it is important to understand that the xenomorph life cycle appears to involve an alternation of generations as in modern plants and some flatworms. Eggs hatch into short lived transmission stage (colloquially known as a “facehugger”) that implants a primary host with an embryo. This embryo, which will mature either into a reproductive (queen) or nonreproductive (“drone” or “soldier”) appears to co opt certain early embryogenesis processes from the host, probably via uptake of host DNA. This appears to affect primarily features like size, gait, and facial morphology, although there is evidence that xenomorphs that incubate within yautja hosts demonstrate a highly divergent reproductive system. Physiology of xenomorphs appears to remain constant regardless of host, however.

20. One is located in the manufacturing district of a college town, adorned with framed LP covers and a small glass tube containing owner’s earlobe, lost during an assault in the middle of his favorite band’s set. Another is a converted ballroom that dates back to 1910. One looks more like an airplane hangar with a stage installed.